Friday 25 October 2013

Beat the Blues with Vellvette.com!

Hey.How you all are doing??..... was in bed for around 12-15 days due to dengue fever... so was less active here.But now i am back..!
What a great start of weekend... Got my courier quite big and heavy also. Happy to receive the "K.I.S.S" keep it simple s<3xy Edition.! As the tag line suggests the products are the needy/basic products.
This is my 2nd bag....& i loved the products.


The best thing i liked is the blue pouch bag..it's waterproof & best will be used while travelling(which i am going to do soon ;))

 What i had in my Pouch?
1- A super awesome sexy Black Kohl Pencil by swiss brand, Florelle. It's perfect for the coming winters... I loved it.!
2- Two products from Vantiv.. a) The shampoo is enriched with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E.. liked the smell..looking forward to use it. b) The third product is sweet, citrus-scented shower gel.... I liked it..the smell is very fresh..n it leaves your skin moistured...I have used it..  Both the bottles are full sized...yay !!
3- Oasis Ultra Hydrator from H2o + - It's a moisture-intensive cream-gel hydrates and illuminates dull, depleted skin.... Looking forward to use it.



All in all... i received 3 full size and one sample size product.
I am happy with my decision of subscribing it for a 3 month...Now i am looking forward for my 3rd one... It's definitely value for money..
What is in your Vellvette pouch this month?? Did you liked the products??
If you haven't book one for yourself yet...you can check it out HERE!
Till next time ....
Hv fn.. Tk cr :)






4 comments:

  1. Wow!
    I got the lemon shower gel + an energizing shampoo, Florelle eye pencil and Brocato hair serum. :)
    Though I like the products, I wish I'd received the moisturizing shampoo instead.

    Anyway, check out my review on my blog!
    http://geekie-chic.blogspot.in/2013/10/whats-in-my-vellvette-bag-october-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. im glad u r back in good health sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post!! interesting products!!
    http://docdivatraveller.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the same products expect with the Kohl, I got blush :)

    www.followmanimatters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete