Tuesday 16 April 2013

Super Saturday !

Hey...
          I didn't knew today's day will take such a beautiful shape..wid the temperature rising i thought to wear neutral colours.....as my nails were already bright n beautiful.

          What i WEAR-----I  am all ready with my new clothes that i bought from Janpath few days back...believe me the trouser (khakhi colours/beige)is very much comfortable..while taking it i thought it will be waste of money but risking Rs. 350 was not a big deal. I added a brown leopard printed top which again was fron Janpath for Rs. 200..to complete my neutral look i added a flats which my hubby got from bangkok(almost 4yrs bk). I used my black Kazo bag wid just a watch (Citizen's eco-drive) n statement neckpiece(from bangkok) to complete the look.



         Had wonderful time...always look forward to this place... yes.. it's Big Chill Cafe...our set menu here is Baked penne wid Mozzarella and Belgium Chocolate Shake (its thick ...its rich..uummmm).The place is just too perfect with framed movie posters all around..!




Perfect end of the beautiful day.
Hope u enjoyed going through it.....
till next time...
tk cr...hv fn     



No comments:

Post a Comment