Wednesday 24 April 2013

It's all about shoe !

Hey...
         I know...I know..its been a week n i didn't share anything.....Trust me i was even missing it... but some outstation guests took my time away....but i had amazing time ....what we all did was talk n eat(read here: putting up some  weight ;) ).

         Last sunday went for kinda family dinner at newly opened(just 2 days before) Punjab Grill, Gurgoan. I have already visited the one in Saket Mall quite a many times....so was confidence about the food,quality n service..n it again proved me right.. Had the deadliest combination of food, laughter and gossip.
        

        Let me ask u something....!
 So, how u feel when people compliment on your footwear?? Definitely.....nice !!
even i feel good... it's said....
"Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world"- Marilyn Monroe.
       
     

 I got these beauties from Charles n Keith (Dubai) in 2010.....n have to say they never let me down.

It was a casual affair so i decided to wear polka dots top with denim + plain hoop earrings and my eye ring!

Polka dot - Van huesen
Ring         - Youshine.in


Hope u enjoyed reading.......
Till next time...
Hv fun....Tk cr..

No comments:

Post a Comment