Tuesday 6 August 2013

August Love !



Loving everything about August..... Perfect sunny days... to gloomy n rainy days....I stand in my little balcony n stare at the sky.....watch the birds fly here n there...soak myself in some rain....just like a kid .....The month has just started n i am enjoying every bit of it.....even the festivals(it means holidays) starts from this month...I don't know why i am excited .....but yes i am (will share the reason if i come to know ;) )...... Just enjoy the natural pics (definitely will come up with sensible reason to write.....but isn't this sensible....don't u enjoy nature/weather).... Keep scrolling...

Pics are taken from my Phone Camera.. & location is my small little Balcony :)


















Enjoyed rain & ginger tea..... Hope u enjoyed.... I know this is heavy on pics...was it worth..do write below in comments.... would love to read back... Till next time... Hv Fn.....Tk Cr  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment